Pickled beetroot recipe
Pickled vegetables are my favorite, especially pickled onion and beet pickles. These pickled vegetables are a great accompaniment to food.
You can also use them in sandwiches and wraps, like pickled jalapenos or gherkins.
Here is the recipe for Quick Pickled Beets. The same method was used for pickling carrots.
This adds a spicy, tart note to delicious vegetables.
The pickled beetroot will keep in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. As you store it longer, the taste will mature.
You might also enjoy pickled jalapenos, air-fried carrots, mango-pickle, and Lemon pickles.
Beets: Select fresh beets. Peel and cut them into cubes for pickling.
Vinegar I used apple cider vinaigrette here. White vinegar or balsamic will also work.
Spices You can use whole spices such as bay leaves, peppercorns, and whole coriander seeds. You can use fresh herbs such as chopped dill.
I’ve used pink salt, cayenne pepper, and salt to add flavor.
Subscribe to Rachna Cooks today!
Subscribe to Rachna’s newsletter for the latest updates and posts.
SUBSCRIBE I consent to receive emails and personalized ads.
Pickle Beetroot With Vinegar
Peel the beetroot. Cut the beetroot into batons. Cut them to a uniform size.
Cut them into smaller pieces or slices.
Combine vinegar, salt, sugar, and pink salt with water.
Mix well until the sugar dissolves.
Alternatively, you can heat the water. Heat the sugar and salt together until the sugar dissolves.
Add vinegar after you turn off the gas. Now your pickling liquid should be ready.
Be sure to add the whole spices along with your pickling liquid. Be sure to submerge the beets in your pickling liquid fully.
Keep the pickle inside a clean and sterilized glass jar. Here I used a Mason jar. The lid should be closed tightly.
Refrigerate the pickle for at least two hours. You can now eat your fix. As you store the holes longer, their flavor becomes more intense.
1. Side: These pickled beets are a great side dish for any meal.
2. I love the color and flavor these pickled beets bring to any salad in Salads. They are also crunchy.
3. Pickles in sandwiches, wraps, or tacos add a tart, crunchy flavor to sandwiches, wraps, or tacos.
You can also check out our Tips
1. Pickled beetroot can be made at home easily with this recipe. Cut the beets into similar shapes.
2. Refrigerator pickled beets can be made by adding vinegar and storing them in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours.
3. Add your favorite herbs and spices. You can add some garlic cloves, peppercorns, or chopped dill for enhanced flavor.
4. Try other vinegar, such as apple cider and balsamic vinegar. It will taste slightly different.
5. Keep these pickles away from heat for as little as possible. I make smaller batches and eat them within two to three weeks. As time passes, the tart flavor intensifies.
6. Even novices can enjoy this recipe for easy pickled beets.
7. Pickled carrots can be made using the same recipe.
I wouldn’t say I like beetroots as a salad, so I prefer to eat them this way. They are tastier.
Please let me know if this is something you’ve tried. Please rate this recipe.
Peel the beetroot. Cut them into cubes or batons. Put beetroot slices in a bowl.
Mix vinegar, water, and salt with sugar to prepare pickling liquid. Mix well till sugar dissolves.
You can also heat the water. Heat sugar and salt until they dissolve. Turn off the heat. Add vinegar. Add vinegar to it.
Add beet batons to a bowl. Add the pickling liquid, peppercorns, and cayenne to the bowl.
Refrigerate them for 2 to 3 hours. The pickled beets are ready for consumption.
After placing the jar in the refrigerator, seal it with an airtight cap. Consume within 6-8 hours.